Ethics and Intelligence are the most important values.
I am an experienced Management Consultant and Executive Coach with vast experience from diverse business fields. I have worked with senior executives from different countries in the private sector, the public sector and international NGO’s.
In the last 25 years I have worked for multinational companies in strategic marketing positions and led start – up projects for setting up new companies. I bring knowledge and experience from various business sectors such as Telecommunications, Automotive, Retail Financing, Insurance, Banking and Consulting.
As a Consultant, Coach and Trainer I have focused on introducing innovative services to the market, on guiding executives in developing new skills and behaviours necessary for highly complex environments, on complex organizational development projects and on matching business goals with teams and management alignment.
Also I work as a Lecturer at Metropolitan College (University of East London) in Coaching methodologies, Neurocoaching and Ethics in Business and as a Researcher, Author and Speaker on Ethics.
In cooperation with Quanta Consulting we offer specialized consulting and assessments on Organisational Energy and the Fractal Methodology. You can learn more about Quanta Consulting here.
- Business Consultant – Executive Coach / Neurocoaching Expert
- President EMCC Greece (European Mentoring & Coaching Council – EMCC Global)
- Senior Researcher on Ethics in EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
- Lecturer in Neuro Coaching & Ethics
- MBA-International Marketing (Sunderland University – UK)
- BA in Literature and Linguistics (University of Athens – GR)
- Diploma in Coaching (Coaching Institute – UK)
- Advanced Certification in Neurocoaching (NeuroBusinessGroup – USA
- Certified Master Coach (CAC – Centre for Advanced Coaching – USA)
EMCC Accredited Senior Practitioner Coach
Company Clients and Individual Clients in the following sectors:
• Energy Infrastructure
• Real Estate
• Technology Consulting
• Investment Banking
• Mental Health
• Non-profit Organizations
• Retail & Supermarkets
• Managers & C-suite
• Business Owners